Please submit the flyer request form below and also email a draft of the flyer for approval.
Flyer Request Form
Email draft of flyer
Chief of Staff
The Forest Grove School District has established the following guidelines regarding distribution of flyers and other materials to students.
- The Forest Grove School District reviews flyer requests on a weekly basis.
- Allow one week for flyer approval.
- All printed materials must receive district approval prior to being posted or distributed to students or staff.
- To seek approval, please email an electronic draft of the flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flyers must be from a non-profit organization and contain educational and/or extra-curricular opportunities for students and/or families.
- No commercial advertising is allowed.
- A copy of an organization's 501c3 status must accompany requests to distribute flyers.
- Flyers and other materials should include both English and Spanish translations if possible.
- The following disclaimer must appear on all flyers:
The Forest Grove School District does not sponsor, endorse or recommend the organizations, services or activities described in these materials. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.
- A list of approved flyers (and electronic copies) are emailed to school principals and secretaries on a weekly basis. Flyers not appearing on the weekly email distribution list cannot be posted, displayed or distributed.
- The requestor is responsible for printing the fliers, counting out by classroom and distributing to the schools.